Thursday 9 February 2012

"Crumbs! Couture" and The Cake & Bake Show

Hello Cake Fans, 

I am chuffed to tell you that Crumbs has been asked to team up with the Cake and Bake Show, which takes place in September this year at Earls Court!  http://thecakeandbakeshow.co.uk/

I will be attending as a star speaker (click here for details). During the show I will be demonstrating various cupcake baking recipes as well as decoration techniques.

I am really excited about this event as it is the first live event that is dedicated to baking and cake decoration. There has been a massive surge in the popularity of "caking and baking" as a hobby, thanks to shows such as The Great British Bake Off. This event is the perfect opportunity for all you budding bakers to come and meet your favourite professionals face-to-face!!

It should be a fantastic event for all of the family to enjoy. I can't wait!

Spreading love and Sprinkles,

Harpreet

No comments:

Post a Comment