Sunday 30 September 2012

New Website!

Hi Crumbs Fans!

Friday was a rather exciting day over at Crumbs HQ. After months of tweaks and countless e-mails that must have driven our web designers bonkers, our website was finally ready! HOORAY! You can check it out here.



I had postponed the website revamp for a while, but I knew that it needed to be done. To be honest, I was dreading the whole process, particularly the cost! I put a few tweets out asking for recommendations and when I spoke to my existing web designers about it, the wonderful Alan from A J Kendall mentioned that he felt confident that they could continue to look after the Crumbs website by doing the makeover themselves. Result! 

I gave Alan a list of design requirements, and off he went. His work was great from the beginning, however fusspot here was never quite finished with the tweaks and changes! After numerous revisions, Alan, who must have the patience of a saint, produced an elegant but fun website for me, which is perfect for Crumbs! The best thing about it was the fact that his prices were so reasonable, not just for existing customers but for newcomers too.

Last week I met a very clever lady and the two of us got chatting about our businesses. She told me of a quote she had heard ; "Be yourself, everyone else is already taken". When I look at my website, that quote comes to mind. Crumbs Couture is a unique company with its own niche in the market. My wonderful web designers have helped me reflect that in my website.

Huge thanks to A J Kendall for all of their help! 

Harpreet

No comments:

Post a Comment